Healthy though Tasty: How to do a Healthy Picnic
August 6, 2014 - Picnic Time
2 tsp of Harissa powder or pulp (or some-more if we like some-more of a kick!)
2 tsp coconut oil
1. Mix all together in a play and safeguard all a chickpeas are lonesome well.
2. Spread onto a baking tray and bake during 150 for 30mins, giving a tray a shake each so often.
The chickpeas should be crunchy right by when they are prepared – if they are soggy, put them behind in for a few some-more minutes.
Lettuce wraps are another healthy cruise essential. They are elementary to arrange on a cruise carpet and everybody can assistance themselves to a opposite fillings. Using incomparable lettuce leaves means we can hang them adult like a burrito.
More From Get The Gloss:
VEGETABLE RIBBONS WITH A CASHEW NUT, CHILLI AND LIME DRESSING
Courgette, carrot, onion and peppers ribbons (all done regulating my spiralizer)
For a dressing:
Chopped cashew nuts
1. Make your unfeeling ribbons and blanch in prohibited H2O for 1-2 minutes, cold underneath cold H2O and dry.
2. Mix in with any other vegetables we have. This works unequivocally good with prawns or duck too.
3. Make your sauce to take in a apart bottle to flow over when we serve.
More Related Content:
AND FOR DESSERT…
For a small honeyed something, I’ll make some dim chocolate dipped raspberries and strawberries. Simply warp some good peculiarity dim chocolate in a vessel afterwards drop a strawberry tips in and place on a baking tray. For a raspberries, use wooden toothpicks to drop them. Lay all on a baking tray and cocktail in a fridge to cool.
So with your healthy hampers ready, I’ll see we in a park!
Photo credits: @ameliafreer