Things to do in a San Francisco Bay Area around Super Bowl 50
January 25, 2016 - Picnic Time
DENVER — If you’re roving to a San Francisco Bay Area for Super Bowl 50, you’re going to need things to while you’re watchful for a large game.
Lists of 50 things to do in communities around California were gathered by a Super Bowl 50 Host Committee.
Scroll down to see lists for San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, San Mateo/Silicon Valley, Oakland, and Wine Country.
50 Things to do in San Francisco
1. Walk or bike opposite a Golden Gate Bridge.
2. Visit Alcatraz (the audio debate is good value it).
3. Wander by San Francisco’s colorful and ancestral Chinatown.
4. Pay loyalty to a biggest athletes during a Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame during SFO.
5. Take a whale examination debate around a Farallon Islands.
6. Take in a diversion during San Francisco’s initial happy sport’s bar, Hi Tops, in a Castro.
7. Listen to a changing sounds during a stately Wave Organ during a Exploratorium in SF.
8. Shop a Ferry Building’s Farmer’s Market on a Saturday.
9. Spot a masterpiece during a de Young Museum of San Francisco
10. Wait in line for a fritter during Tartine Bakery.
11. See a city from a tip of Coit Tower.
12. Catch a opening of San Francisco’s mythological Beach Blanket Babylon.
13. Indulge in a world-class cooking during Michael Minna SF.
14. Explore any in. of Super Bowl City, presented by Verizon in San Francisco.
15. Visit Kezar Stadium, a strange home of a San Francisco 49ers and a Oakland Raiders.
16. Toss a football during Crissy Field.
17. Hop on a wire automobile for a regretful dusk ride.
18. Indulge in some clam chowder during Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco.
19. Despite being an civic city, San Francisco has copiousness of pleasing inlet to see. Visit the
Japanese tea garden, a Janis Joplin Tree, and a Conservatory of Flowers during Golden Gate
20. Enjoy a decadent libations, epicurean cuisine, and pleasant décor during a iconic Tonga Room in
21. Get a dip of ice cream with tasty homemade toppings during a Mission District’s Bi-rite
22. Catch a uncover during a Palace of Fine Arts. See performances trimming from communication readings to
23. Grub on some low sum in San Francisco’s Chinatown.
24. Be a ultimate traveller and take a double decker train debate of a city.
25. Get a sandwich during Ike’s, and make certain to ask for “dirty tip sauce.”
26. There’s a lot to see along a Landsend transport in San Francisco. Make certain to stop by a visitor
center to get a sip of Bay Area culture, transport a hull of a Sutro Baths, and mark a historical
chef-d’oeuvre during San Francisco’s Legion of Honor Museum.
27. If you’re lookin’ to get a California seafood fix, food on some Clam chowder in a Boudin
sourdough bread play in a city.
28. For we bookworms, check out a “beatniks” during City Lights Bookstore in San Francisco, one of
America’s usually truly eccentric bookstores.
29. Visit a ancestral Fioli Mansion usually 30 miles south of San Francisco to see one of a finest
country estates of a early 20th century remaining.
30. View a notation design of some of a Grace Cathedral in San Francisco.
31. Walk (or drive) a famously steep, 8 hairpin turns of Lombard Street in San Francisco.
32. Arrive desirous to a Mission District’s La Taqueria, home of America’s Best Burrito.
33. Head over to Bayview for some Soul Food and tasty drinks. Do not skip Auntie Aprils, Old
Skool Cafe, Sam Jordans, or Yvonne’s Southern Sweets.
34. Spot a shark during a California Academy of Sciences.
35. Bring your friends to share an trembler sundae during Ghirardelli Square.
36. Hike Twin Peaks to get illusory views of a Bay.
37. Say hello to Yoda during Lucasfilm’s Presidio headquarters.
38. Learn something new during a San Francisco Cable Car Museum.
39. Bring a kids to a Walt Disney Family Museum.
40. Get desirous during a San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
41. Have some fun and get nonsensical during a Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum.
42. Enjoy pleasing views of a Pacific and a Sutro Baths while we sup during Cliff House.
43. Relax during a Yerba Buena Gardens, an oasis in a city.
44. Do not skip a Transamerica Pyramid, a indicate of seductiveness on Montgomery street.
45. Get well-bred during a Contemporary Jewish museum.
46. Hang with a lions during a San Francisco Zoo.
47. Enjoy some uninformed atmosphere during Washington Square in North Beach.
48. Catch a opening during Yerba Buena Center for a Arts.
49. Wiggle your toes in a silt during Ocean Beach.
50 Things to do in Santa Clara
1. Attend an eventuality or go on a debate during Levi’s Stadium.
2. Visit a 49ers Museum Presented by Sony.
3. Ride a rollercoaster during California’s Great America thesis park.
4. Explore a people and record that altered a universe during a Intel Museum.
5. Go behind in time during ancestral Mission Santa Clara de Asis.
6. Grab a punch to eat, shop, or see a film during Mercado Santa Clara.
7. Have fun during a Bay Area Travel Adventure Show, Pacific International Quilt Festival, STITCHES
West, Coin, Stamp, Collectables Show other consumer shows during a Santa Clara Convention Center.
8. Walk by a walking mall during Santa Clara University.
9. Have a picnic, take a walk, or relax in pleasing Central Park.
10. See creative, slicing dilemma exhibitions during a Triton Museum of Art.
11. Shop during Westfield Valley Fair.
12. Fill your day observation art during a de Saisset Museum.
13. Take a print subsequent to a 32 ft. high Shrine of Our Lady of Peace statue.
14. Take a self-guided walking debate of Santa Clara story during “Stroll into a Past.”
15. Ride Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) Light Rail to California’s Great America thesis park, Levi’s
Stadium, and/or a Santa Clara Convention Center.
16. Take a selfie with a bronze statue of a Bronco during Santa Clara University.
17. Go for a float during George F. Haines International Swim Center.
18. Spend your Saturday during a Farmer’s Market (Open year-round).
19. Stop by a Santa Clara Depot Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History.
20. Test your pushing skills during K1 Speed Kart Racing.
21. Jump! during Sky High Sports.
22. Enjoy music, theatre, and dance with SCU Presents during Santa Clara University.
23. Hike along a San Tomas Aquino Creek Trail.
24. Set a tee time during Santa Clara Golf Tennis Club.
25. Journey behind in time to a final plantation site in Santa Clara during a Harris-Lass House Museum.
26. Enjoy FREE “Concerts in a Park” during a Central Park Pavilion.
27. See former NBA luminary Steve Nash’s alma mater a Santa Clara University Broncos play basketball.
28. Dine during Levi’s Stadium during Bourbon Steak.
29. Play a relaxing 9 holes of golf during Pruneridge Golf Club.
30. Go Bowling during Moonlite Lanes!
31. See a Universal Child 85 ft. high statue whose figure and lines paint a 1960’s barb and space
32. Watch eminent Santa Clara University Women’s Soccer. The “Bend It Like Beckham” – film depicts
two immature girls’ dreams of personification soccer in Santa Clara.
33. Take a print of a enthusiast saint of Santa Clara (St. Clare) during Civic Center Park.
34. Ride Amtrak’s Capitol Corridor to a Santa Clara/Great America or Santa Clara University stations.
35. Get spooked late Sep by Oct during Halloween Haunt!
36. Visit a shops and eateries during Rivermark Village.
37. Spend a day visiting Santa Clara’s usually healthy open space during Ulistac Natural Area.
38. Sit behind and suffer a Santa Clara Players museum opening during a Triton Museum – Hall Pavilion.
39. Save on California’s Great America Hotel Packages trimming from $139-$179 per night and tax. Packages
are for Friday and/or Saturday night stays formed on availability.
40. Enjoy a booths, foods, glorious wines, micro-brewed beer, and live party during a Santa Clara Art
41. See an affordable, family accessible girl museum prolongation during Roberta Jones Junior Theater.
42. Shop or sup during a NEW Santa Clara Town Centre.
43. Relax with good food, shops, and some-more during Franklin Square.
44. See a pleasing Mission Gardens during Santa Clara University.
45. Visit California Historical Landmark #249 – Santa Clara Woman’s Club Adobe.
46. Go to an overwhelming annual summer eventuality like a Santa Clara Vanguard’s Pacific Procession, Santa
Clara Arena Pro Swim Swim Meet, and/or a Silicon Valley BBQ Championships!
47. Commute on CalTrain from San Francisco or a Peninsula to a Santa Clara Station.
48. Check out a mythological Santa Clara Dive Bar “The Hut,” busy mostly by Santa Clara University
students and alumni.
49. Enjoy a Santa Clara sports sourroundings during any one of a series of sports bars, including Bourbon
Pub, Character’s Sports Bar Grill or Bennigan’s.
50. Visit Santa Clara and share in a fad of Super Bowl 50!
50 Things to do in San Jose
1. Get your geek on during The Tech Museum, a Silicon Valley landmark for visitors seeking a glance of
the many innovative place on Earth.
2. Drop in during Lake Cunningham Regional Skate Park, featuring a world’s largest cradle, tallest vert
wall, and largest full pipe.
3. Sip boundless wines for giveaway during J. Lohr Vineyards Wines.
4. Stroll along Santana Row for some upscale shopping, dining and entertainment.
5. Shoot for a Stars during Lick Observatory, a world’s initial henceforth assigned mountain-top
observatory that has remained on a forefront of astronomical investigate given 1888.
6. Discover one of a final 3 remaining Japantowns in a United States.
7. Take on a Man v. Food Trifecta. Chomp on a 5 lb. Burritozilla during Iguana’s, tarry a Hellfire
challenge during SmokeEaters and devour a large image of ribs during Henry’s World Famous Hi-Life.
8. Get spooked during Winchester Mystery House.
9. Ice movement underneath a palm trees during Downtown Ice.
10. Walk a Walk during SoFA District, a core of San Jose’s artistic pulse.
11. Cravin’ Craft Beer? South San Jose’s got your fill with Hermitage Brewing and Strike Brewing Co.
12. Go large or go home during Calabazas Park, featuring a largest city-funded BMX march of a kind in the
13. Stop by San Jose’s amicable prohibited mark during San Pedro Square Market.
14. Laugh it adult during San Jose Improv.
15. Go behind in time with a outing to History Park during Kelley Park.
16. Walk Like an Egyptian during a Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum with over 4000 artifacts.
17. Tour a Guadalupe River Park and Gardens.
18. Get in a right state of “mine” during New Almaden Quicksilver Mining Museum.
19. Roll a bones during a worlds largest Monopoly board.
20. Explore one of California’s oldest metropolitan parks during Alum Rock Park.
21. Fall in adore with Four Historic Theaters. The Center for a Performing Arts, California Theatre, City
National Civic and Montgomery Theater offer a operation of behaving arts.
22. Enjoy a fever and a story of downstown San Jose with San Jose Walks and Talks.
23. Rage on during ArtRage during San Jose Museum of Art, specializing in art and artists of a West Coast.
24. Shop ‘til we dump during Grand Century Mall, that has a poignant volume of valuables and song stores,
as good as a handful of herbal and healthy pill stores.
25. Put it in park during West Wind Capitol Drive-In, that offers a classical drive-in film knowledge with
crystal transparent digital projection on outrageous screens, of initial run movies.
26. Ride a hulk petrify slides during Brigadoon Park.
27. Hear a bark from Happy Hollow Park and Zoo, a family-friendly zoo that doubles as an amusement
park featuring many renouned facilities like a carousel, drum coaster and a petting zoo.
28. Tee off during Cinnabar Hills Golf Club, located in a hills unaware a Coyote Valley. It offers 27
magnificent holes, with 6 opposite 18-hole combinations.
29. Flock to City Hall to see Peregrine Falcons. Falcon fans from around a creation change in to San José’s
wildest existence uncover featuring Clara, a singular peregrine falcon who creates her home in a nest box
located on tip of a edge on a 18-floor City Hall in San Jose.
30. Treasure hunt along Antiques Row.
31. Cruise in character with Club Sportiva. Rent an exotic, oppulance or sports automobile from bar Sportiva’s multimillion
32. Go finish to finish on Coyote Creek Trail, one of a longest track systems fluctuating from a Bay to the
City’s southern boundary.
33. Dig low during Emma Prusch Farm Park, home to San José’s largest stable where 4H stock projects
are housed and facilities strong village gardens.
34. Get down with a Downtown San Jose Public Art Walk where astonishment moving pieces of open work can
be found around roughly any dilemma in San Jose.
35. Rock your hosiery off during RockBar Theater, a one of a kind live party museum charity a rock
star decadent environment with high behind plush chairs, specialty Rocktails and cuisine fit for royalty.
36. Scratch that selling eagerness during a San Jose Flea Market.
37. Check out a largest domed IMAX Theater in a West, with an 8 story-high shade and digital
38. Skate or spectate during Sharks Ice, a largest ice-skating trickery in California and a official
training trickery of a NHL’s San Jose Sharks.
39. Marvel during a Majesty of Cathedral Basilica St. Joseph.
40. Fill adult on Falafel Drive-In. This iconic San Jose grill offers tasty Middle Eastern menu
items, along with burgers, fries and corndogs. Don’t forget to try a banana milkshake.
41. Wine and sup in Willow Glen. This picturesque, family-centric area facilities charming
residential streets with a accumulation of infrequent and outward restaurants, day spas and shops.
42. Find your Zen during a Japanese Friendship Garden, modeled after a Korakuen Garden in Okayama,
43. Stop and smell a roses during a Municipal Rose Garden. Rolling immature lawns and colorful showy
blooms prominence some-more than 3,500 plantings and 189 varieties.
44. It’s hip and function during a Haberdasher. Steadfast in a faith that good cocktails can usually come
from snooty, mustachioed mixologists, Haberdasher invites we to knowledge their specialty craft
45. Take a debate of San Jose State University, a oldest open university on a West Coast.
46. Appease your ardour along The Alameda, that offers a tasty preference of different restaurants
47. Loosen adult in Little Italy. Situated along a Guadalupe River, Little Italy is an adult and entrance urban
pocket with several dining options.
48. Plan your outing in Plaza De César Chavez. California’s oldest open space is a epicenter of
downtown San Jose.
49. Take a sauna day during Dolce Hayes Mansion. Treatments implement a best equipment, implements,
sterilization techniques, and products.
50. Don’t forget Diridon Station, a executive newcomer rail repository for San Jose.
50 Things to do in San Mateo/Silicon Valley
1. Watch a Wounded Warrior Amputee football diversion opposite NFL Alumni during a College of San Mateo on
Saturday, Feb 6, 1PM- 4PM in San Mateo.
2. Take in “SOS Seafood Festival: Sustaining Our Seas” in Half Moon Bay, honoring Half Moon Bay’s fishing
industry and world-class fishing swift on Jan 30, 10AM – 5PM, HMB Brewing Company.
3. Check out 6 centuries of creativity during a biennial San Francisco Antiquarian Book and Paper Fair during the
San Mateo County Event Center on Feb 5 and 6.
4. Appeal to your gentler side and revisit Filoli Mansion and Gardens, a National Historic Landmark that has
been featured in countless cinema and TV shows.
5. Duplicate a transport on that San Francisco Bay was discovered, holding in both Bay and Pacific Ocean
views. (Paved track from Sneath Lane in Brisbane, or a some-more severe track from Fassler Ave. in
6. Hike or bike a Devil’s Slide Trail, a 1.3 mile prolonged paved precipice track unaware a Pacific Ocean. Incredible
views, illusory bird-watching.
7. Hike “The Dish” in Palo Alto and find a giant, operational radio telescope during a top.
8. Wine ambience during Thomas Fogarty Winery in Woodside unaware vineyards and a San Francisco Bay.
9. Taste some Woodside wines and feast your eyes on an implausible collection of classical cars during Autovino in
10. Tour a Stanford University campus on feet or in a golf cart. Visit a Cantor Arts Museum on a Stanford
Campus and see a world’s second largest Rodin sculpture exhibit.
11. Explore any or all of 3 civic wineries in San Carlos. Cuvee Wine Cellars, Domenico’s Winery and
Russian Ridge Vineyards all have tasting bedrooms here.
12. Visit a graves of Wyatt Earp, William Randolph Hearst and some-more in Hills of Eternity Memorial Park.
13. Visit Joe DiMaggio’s grave during Holy Cross Cemetery.
14. Make a stop and uncover your respects to a thousands of a depressed soldiers during San Bruno Cemetery, partial of
Golden Gate National Cemetery.
15. Visit Stanford Shopping Center, Hillsdale Shopping Center, The Shops during Tanforan, and/or Serramonte
16. Post a Facebook print of we and your family or friends in front of Facebook and be a enviousness of all of your
17. Hit a shops on University Avenue and via downtown Palo Alto.
18. Charter a sailboat with or but a skipper or take a sailing doctrine during Spinnaker Sailing during a Port of
19. Bike or transport along Canada Road with a perspective of a Crystal Springs Reservoir and a hills.
20. Check out a helicopters, 747 cockpit and aircraft simulators during a Hiller Aviation Museum.
21. Looking for good music, a play, or a night of comedy? Head over to Angelica’s Bistro, a Fox Theatre or
the Dragon Theatre.
22. While you’re in downtown Redwood City, squeeze a punch during one of their good restaurants like Donato Enoteca,
Martin’s West Gastro Pub, or LV Mar.
23. See a courtroom used in a film Mrs. Doubtfire and some-more during a San Mateo County History Museum.
24. If you’re a story buff, stop during The Vans Restaurant, an ancestral building creatively built in 1915 as a tea
house and partial of a Japanese Exhibition.
25. Head over to Oyster Point Marina and suffer a 33-acre park.
26. Play a few games of bocce turn during Orange Park.
27. Drop in during a ancestral 7 Mile House grill and sports residence for some jazz and cocktails.
28. Rev adult your engine during K-1 Speed, an indoor go-kart racing facility.
29. Do some morning whale examination or locate a nightfall during a rise to Mori Point.
30. Play a turn and suffer views of a Pacific on a Ocean a Half Moon Bay Golf Links.
31. Check out a ancestral bar house, built in 1931 during Sharp Park Golf Course, an Alistair McKenzie course.
32. Buy some uninformed furnish or strike golf balls during Andreotti Farm.
33. Head to downtown Burlingame to ambience implausible olive oils and vinegars during Del’ Oliva, or to sup at
Ristorante Rocca, Fattoria e Mare, Straits, Pizzeria Delfina, or Stella Alpina. Want Thai food? Try Coconut
Bay, or have a cocktail indoors or out during Barrel House. Early in a day? Try breakfast during Bay Watch, H29
or Leann’s Café and Diner.
34. Check out a beacon during Pigeon Point, built in 1872. Thirty notation guided story walks around the
lighthouse drift are accessible 10am to 4pm Friday by Monday, solely on stormy days.
35. Venture over to Cowell Ranch Beach, where scenes from Bicentennial Man with Robin Williams were
36. Head to Costanoa Lodge for some good hikes and superb food.
37. Have a splash or a dish while enjoying one of a many glow pits in a area: Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay,
Half Moon Bay Brewing Company, Sam’s Chowder House, La Costanera, Marriott SFO Waterfront and
Sofitel San Francisco Bay.
38. Want some good food or cocktails AND a perspective of a Pacific? Oceano Bar and Grill is directly opposite from
the Pacific Ocean, as is a infrequent Old Princeton Landing Public House and Grill.
39. Enjoy a Pacific views and watch a surfers while dining on good food during Nick’s during Rockaway Beach or
The Moonraker (both with song on a weekends), or try a Pisco Sour and Peruvian food during Puerto 27.
40. Sip a cocktail or suffer a dish unaware San Francisco Bay: Dominic’s during Oyster Point (South San
Francisco), Xebec in a Doubletree Hotel, Kincaid’s Restaurant, Flights run bar/Hangar Steak during the
SFO Waterfront Marriott, or sup outward unaware a lifelike firth during The Fish Market or Sofitel
San Francisco Bay’s Bay Bar.
41. Explore Main Street in Half Moon Bay, dining during Pasta Moon, Cowboy Fishing Company or San Benito Ale
42. Walk or bike a 1,940-acre Baylands Preserve. Fifteen miles of multi-use trails yield entrance to a unique
mixture of tidal and uninformed H2O habitats.
43. Swing by a HP Garage, where Hewlett Packard began. While a HP garage is not open for open tours,
visitors might perspective and sketch a skill and landmark from a sidewalk.
44. Try your fitness during windsurfing, mount adult paddle boarding or paddle boating on a many lagoons in Foster
45. Hit a infrequent pub: Cameron’s in Half Moon Bay (memorabilia, a hulk pumpkin sculpture, karaoke) or the
Swingin’ Door in San Mateo* (dueling pianos and an habanero burger that you’re not authorised to eat until
you pointer a release).
46. Try one of a internal breweries: Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company, Armstrong Brewery or Half Moon Bay
47. Head to any of a 4 beaches creation adult a two–mile widen of silt along Half Moon Bay State Beach:
Roosevelt Beach, Dunes Beach, Venice Beach, and Francis Beach.
48. Make your approach to downtown Half Moon Bay for winetasting and bocce turn during La Nebbia Winery and/or
wine tasting and art during Barterra Winery. Or, conduct to Pacifica and revisit A Grape in a Fog.
49. Head to Downtown San Mateo for any form of food we can imagine, with a stop during Osteria Coppa,
Porterhouse, Roti Indian Bistro, Attic, B Street Station, Espetus, Fusion Peruvian Grill, Joy Sushi, Three,
Spiedo or Bay Watch.
50. Place some off-track bets on a horses during The Jockey Club during a San Mateo County Event Center in San
Mateo. With over 100 TV screens, we should be means to find a competition we wish to watch.
50 Things to do in Oakland
1. Take a private tasting debate of Oakland’s Blue Bottle Coffee factory.
2. Get a ambience of Oakland’s foodie neighborhoods with Savor Oakland.
3. Grab a internal decoction during Drake’s Dealership during The Hive Oakland for a fun night out
4. Indulge in a accumulation of Dim Sum during Shan Dong in Chinatown.
5. Brew and bottle your possess splash during Diving Dog Brewhouse on Telegraph.
6. Sample food lorry treats and see a latest exhibits during Oakland Museum of California’s Off the
Grid any Friday.
7. Visit a farmers’ marketplace for uninformed furnish and primary people watching.
8. Warm adult with a turn of bocce turn during Make Westing before a night out on a Town.
9. Chat with a locals as we sip a tasty fresh-squeezed greyhound from Cafe Van Kleef.
10. Fly by a sky during a Trapeze Arts playground school.
11. Spend a night underneath a stars during Chabot Space and Science Center.
12. Stroll by a pleasing obstruction of roses during Morcom Amphitheatre of Roses.
13. Play with glow during The Crucible, Oakland’s possess industrial humanities school.
14. Sample good Oakland wines and get some practice by fasten a cycling outing with East Bay Winery
15. Enjoy architectural greats on an Oakland walking tour, including a Cathedral of Christ a Light
along Lake Merritt.
16. Travel presidential character with a journey on a USS Potomac, FDR’s “Floating White House.”
17. Captain a vessel on a Oakland Estuary and paddle over to Oakland’s splash garden, Brotzeit.
18. Stop by lumber in Jack London Square for their atmospheric splash garden, bocce courts, and
19. Follow Jack London’s footsteps by interlude into Heinold’s First Last Chance Saloon for a
20. Bring your kids to Children’s Fairyland, or leave them during home for a featured “grownups” events.
21. Mingle with a monkeys during a expanded Oakland Zoo.
22. Treat yourself to a uncover during a iconic Paramount Theatre of a Arts.
23. Learn to juggle during a Kinetic Arts Center.
24. Charter a yacht during Passage Nautical in Jack London Square.
25. Listen to live song roughly any night of a week during Yoshi’s Jazz Club Oakland.
26. Indulge in cheesy integrity during Oakland’s possess mac n’ cheese restaurant, Homeroom.
27. Bring a integrate friends to Calavera in The Hive Oakland for tequila tasting.
28. Cruise on an authentic Italian gondola during Lake Merritt, or select to lease your possess watercraft.
29. Put on your cowboy shawl and gloss your boots for a night of line dancing during Overland Country Bar
30. Retrace Amelia Earhart’s moody track during a Oakland Aviation Museum.
31. Enjoy a sounds of song and smells of inlet during a Woodminster Amphitheatre.
32. Groove with a sounds during Art Soul Oakland, voted one of a best festivals in Northern
33. Cozy adult on a cot with a libation of choice as we watch a film during The New Parkway theater.
34. Enjoy a outward festivities in Jack London Square: Dancing Under a Stars, Jack’s Night
Market, Movie Nights more!
35. Take a singular sightseeing debate of Oakland on tip of a segway with Segway of Oakland.
36. Stroll down Temescal Alley for a sampling of Oakland’s hip and function artistic shops.
37. Honor black story during a African American Museum and Library of Oakland.
38. Stuff your face with tacos from a walkup food truck, Tacos Sinaloa in Fruitvale.
39. Bite into a epicurean doughnut filled with disobedient cream from Doughnut Dolly.
40. Relive a impulse from a film UP! with a cone during Fenton’s Creamery.
41. Enjoy sips of wines by Oakland wineries on Oakland’s Urban Wine Trail.
42. Honor a story of a internal ancestors during Peralta Hacienda Historical Park.
43. Enjoy cocktails al fresco along a wharf during Lake Chalet on Lake Merritt.
44. Feeling adventurous? Stuff your face during Home of Chicken and Waffles in Jack London Square.
Trust us—it’s hella good.
45. Test your change with a mount adult paddleboard doctrine during California Canoe and Kayak.
46. Try your palm during stone climbing during a Great Western Power Company climbing gym.
47. Enjoy a Belgium Ale from The Trappist while noshing on Taco Tuesday from Tamarindo
48. Celebrate Oaktoberfest and learn about a Dimond District’s abounding German history.
49. Enjoy some appetizing essence food during Brown Sugar Kitchen, Everett Jones and Pican.
50. Keep your eyes peeled for your favorite musician during The New Parish.
For some-more information, visit: www.visitoakland.org.
50 Things to do in Wine Country
1. First and foremost, we can’t go to Napa or Sonoma but going booze tasting.
2. Wine and sup during Napa’s universe famous Michelin 3 star restaurant, Thomas Keller’s The French
3. Take a float on a Napa Valley Wine Train. Travel by a area’s pleasing perspective while sipping on
some peculiarity wines.
4. Take a prohibited atmosphere balloon debate of Napa Valley to get an aerial perspective of thousands of acres of vineyards.
5. Take a regretful vineyard track horseback float in Napa Valley.
6. Do a pleasing Sugarloaf Hike in Sonoma.
7. Enjoy a journey and booze tasting during Sonoma’s Scribe Winery.
8. Discover downtown Napa. Take your time tucking into a accumulation of shops that line a street.
9. Visit Hall Napa Valley, a winery with pleasing drift and tons of strange artwork.
10. Do not skip Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery. Load adult on a chocolate almond croissant, a seasonal
muffin or a cut of coffee cake. Wash it down with a sup of espresso.
11. Get some practice and knowledge a pleasing perspective with Napa Valley Bike Tours.
12. Visit Round Pond Estate to ambience glorious booze and implausible olive oil.
13. There are dozens of darling boutiques and art galleries during Sonoma Plaza.
14. Tour Hess Collection, a contemporary art museum in Napa.
15. Educate yourself like a sommelier during Sonoma’s Imagery Estate Winery Art Gallery.
16. Head to a city of Jenner and lease a few kayaks with WaterTreks and go out on a mouth of a Russian
17. Spot monumental views of Napa while hiking during Skyline Park.
18. Do not skip Oxbow Public Market, where we can get a accumulation of tasty treats.
19. Hit a Kortum Trail, that follows a monumental Sonoma Coast bluffs from Wright Beach to Blind Beach
for about 4 miles.
20. Relax in a sand bath during Golden Haven Hot Springs.
21. Try to locate a uncover with Broadway Under a Stars during Jack London State Park.
22. Explore a dark art galleries in St. Helena.
23. Pick Golden Delicious and Fuji apples during Gabriel Farm.
24. Explore waves pools and afterwards indulge in some tasty seafood during Spud Point Crab Company.
25. Rent a vessel and journey around Lake Sonoma with family and friends.
26. Go to a opposite of V. Sattui Winery for a tasting, buy a bottle of a varietal we like many and mount in line
at a winery’s market. Help yourself to a artisanal balsamic tasting and handmade mustard and pretzels.
27. Grab some uninformed sandwiches during a Dry Creek General Store, built in 1881. Try a Dry Creek Stacker, an
epic sandwich ideal for two.
28. Zip-line by a redwoods with Sonoma Canopy Tours.
29. Take a wine-tasting category during CIA during Greystone.
30. Channel your middle NASCAR motorist during Simraceway.
31. Partake in a annual Lazy Bear tube float in a Russian River.
32. Visit Hamel Family Wines and hang out with a goats!
33. Get a relaxing prohibited cedar mulch soak diagnosis in a Japanese tea garden during Osmosis Spa.
34. Take a cheese-making category with Achadinha Cheese Company.
35. Visit Madrona Manor to transport behind in time.
36. Indulge in a three-course food-and-wine pairing during J Vineyards Winery.
37. Check out a seals, otters, and sea lions during Goat Rock Beach
38. Run furious with cheetahs, rhinos, and giraffes during Safari West.
39. Stroll by a gardens during Cornerstone Sonoma.
40. Explore MORE gardens during Ferrari Carano.
41. Shoot some archery with a Sonoma County Bowmen.
42. Hood Mountain Regional Park boasts high peaks in a Southern Mayacamas Mountain Range, and trails
lined with creeks, wildflowers and meadows
43. Prime Dungeness crabbing deteriorate runs by Feb in Sonoma County, so you’re usually in time to try it
out with NorCal Sports Fishing.
44. Eat dessert during Guerneville Bank Club, a ancestral 1921 bank recently reborn as a cake and ice cream
45. Try Downtown Bakery Creamery for a tasty breakfast.
46. Try a two-day foot stay in St. Helena—a culinary bootcamp, that is. The Culinary Institute of America has
expert chefs and instructors who will assistance we cook, bake or learn all about vineyards, vintages, and
47. Relax during a Calistoga village pool.
48. Say, “SUP,” to your friends and family—learn to stand-up-paddleboard for a good examination and lots of fun.
49. Indulge your honeyed tooth with some Marshall’s Farm Natural Honey.
50. There could not be a improved place to go skydiving than pleasing Napa Valley.